1. Updating and Regularizing Membership.
2. Publication of a Newsletter.
3. Revisiting and Finalizing of the ICOMOS constitution.
4. Incorporation of the ICOMOS.
5. Raising Funds.
6. Holding an International Conference.
7. Holding educational awareness programmes and carrying out educational activities.
First Workshop: Undertsanding the Heritage Significance of Cultural Sites.
8. Strengthening and maintaining international relations.
9. Facilitating for discussions on professional matters.
10. Holding a monthly Public Lecture at the end of each council meeting.